2014 Spring Into Health 5K - Sunday, April 13
REGISTER BY MARCH 14 TO BE GUARANTEED A SHIRT!
WHO: Kettering College presents its sixth annual Spring Into Health 5K run/walk, benefiting Dayton’s Good Neighbor House (75%) and the College’s Physician Assistant Student Professional Development Fund (25%).
Friday, April 11, 4-6 p.m. - Early packet pickup and late registration at Up & Running (6123 Far Hills Ave.)
Saturday, April 12, 2-4 p.m. - Early packet pickup and late registration at Up & Running (6123 Far Hills Ave.)
Sunday, April 13, 12:30 p.m. - Race day packet pickup & late registration at Kettering College
(3737 Southern Ave.)
Sunday, April 13, 2 p.m. - RACE TIME!
WHERE: Kettering College, 3737 Southern Blvd., Kettering, OH, 45429. Please park in the large lot on east side of Southern Blvd.
PRIZES: Overall male & female; male/female 1st, 2nd, 3rd by age group = under-13, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+. ALL FINISHERS WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A NEW iPAD!
HOW TO REGISTER:
Online registration available at www.speedy-feet.com, or CLICK HERE to download a printable registration form. Mail the signed registration form with check made payable to Kettering College Clinton-Trott Society to:
Spring Into Health 5K
Attn: Lona Blake, Clinical Coordinator
3737 Southern Blvd.
Kettering, OH 45429
Corporate/organization teams (20 or more) should call (937) 395-8601 x55650 to register.
All paper registration forms must by postmarked by Tuesday, April 1. Online registration will close on Monday, April 7. Late registration will be held during packet pickup on Friday, April 11, and on race day.
- Through March14 = $25 [includes race shirt]
- March 15-April 7 = $25 [shirt not guaranteed]
- April 11 (early packet pickup day) = $35 [shirt not guaranteed]
- April 13 (race day) = $35 [shirt not be guaranteed]
- Children 12 and under = $15 [Youth sizes available in shirts for anyone registering prior to March 14. After March 14, adult sizes may be available during packet pickup but are not guaranteed.]
- Kettering College students only = $15 [Shirts not guaranteed for those registering after March 14. Must register IN PERSON at college front desk or in PA department.]
Corporate/organization teams = $15/person
- Teams of 20 or more. Shirts not guaranteed for those registering after March 14. Corporations or organizations registering teams of 50 or more before March 14 will receive complimentary logo placement on the race shirt. Call (937) 395-5650 to register a team.
QUESTIONS? Contact Lona Blake at (937) 395-8601 x55650, or email public relations officer Mindy Claggett.