Regular admission to Kettering College is based on the criteria listed below. Refer to your program of interest for additional specific admission criteria and application deadlines.
1. Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.3 or GED score of 46/460 or above.
2. Minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.3 if applicable.
3. ACT composite score of 19 or above or SAT combined score of 1350 or above (910 or above if SAT was taken before March 2005). Test score is required of all applicants who have graduated from high school or have earned a GED within the past five years. The written portion of the ACT is not required. Applicants with college credit from a regionally accredited college or university acquired after graduation from high school are not required to take the ACT or SAT for admission. Applicants applying from outside of the United States are exempt. (Refer to the International Students section of the Academic Bulletin.)
4. Student personal statement form, available on this site, must be completed and returned with the application; essays will be graded for content and used to assess writing abilities.
5. Applicants to some departments must take the math placement test or present transfer credit that meets the math core requirement before the file can be reviewed by the department and the admission committee.
Please see the Academic Bulletin for probationary, permission to take classes (PTC), and post-secondary enrollment option (PSEO) admission requirements.