Ask a Librarian
- Need help finding articles or other materials for a class assignment or a research project?
- Struggling to determine if an article is peer reviewed?
- Not sure if your article is scholarly?
- Have a citation but you don’t know how to find a copy of the article?
- Not sure how to cite a source in APA or MLA format?
Ask a Librarian!
Librarians are available in the Library:
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday 8:00am to 2:30pm
Just stop by the Circulation desk and ask for help.
Students, faculty and staff may submit questions by email to the reference librarian.
Kathy Salgado, Reference Librarian: 937 395-8053 x6
Teresa Simmons, Technical Services Librarian: 937 395-8053 x4
Pamela Stevens, Circulation Services Librarian: 937 395-8053 x3
John Kissinger, Director of Libraries: 937 395-8053 x5
To speak with a librarian after 4:30 pm please call 937-395-8053 x2
For more in-depth one-on-one assistance you may also schedule an appointment with the Reference Librarian, Kathy Salgado. Stop by the library or contact her to schedule an appointment:
Available to students, faculty and staff when classes are in session
- Phone: (937) 395-8083 x6
- Email: email@example.com