Kettering College Bookstore Return Policy
- New and used textbooks may be returned for refund/credit during the first five (5) days of the semester. Texts for dropped classes may be returned within the first 10 days with an add/drop slip. Reference books may be returned within five (5) days, in new condition and accompanied by dated cash register receipt.
- Textbooks and study guides purchased after the first two (2) weeks of a semester are not accepted for return.
- Special orders will require a non-refundable $10 deposit.
- Course pack/syllabus may not be returned.
- All returns require a dated cash register receipt and must be in new condition and free of any markings.
- Textbooks with software and/or access codes may not be returned if the software seal is broken or the code has been activated.
- Shrink-wrapped material may or may not be returned depending upon publisher.
- Medical equipment (stethoscopes, etc.) may not be returned.
All other items may be returned within five (5) days of purchase. Items must have all tags, in new condition, and accompanied by the cash register receipt.
Any questions should be directed to the bookstore manager.