Tips for Protecting Your Personal Property at Kettering College
- It is best to leave personal valuables and money (especially large amounts) at home.
- Personal valuables, purses, computer cases, backpacks, etc. need to be kept with you at all times. Do not leave these items unattended in classrooms, labs, lounges or lobbies.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle, especially if they can be seen from outside the vehicle.
- Remove all electronic devices and accessories (GPS units, cell phones, laptops, etc.) from sight in your car.
- At night, park your vehicle under a light for safety.
- Leave the school or your clinicals in groups, or request an escort from security when leaving after dark.
- Save the Security phone numbers for every site you will be at (for class, clinicals, etc.) on your cell phone.
- Contact Security immediately when you think you see something or someone suspicious.
- Call Security immediately at the location of the loss, if you experience a loss while at the College.
Kettering Hospital Security