Accommodations for Students with Learning Disabilities
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA), students with documented learning disabilities can request these classroom/educational accommodations:
- Extended time on tests or quizzes
- An alternative testing site.
- Reader and/or scribe for comprehension and completion of test items.
- Note-taker for classroom settings.
- Books on tape offered by the Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic and other resources, such as readers.
For additional information, please contact Dr. Beverly Ervin, Director of Academic Support Services, Bev.email@example.com, phone 937-395-8601 extension 55646
Kettering College is committed to supporting students with documented disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA). Students are required to notify the Director of Academic Support Services to identify their needs in order to be eligible for reasonable and appropriate accommodations. Accommodations may include extended time for tests, a separate testing environment, or other accommodations based on individual need. All disability-related information is kept confidential within the Academic Support Center.For additional information, please contact Dr. Beverly Ervin, Director of Academic Support Services Bev.firstname.lastname@example.org phone 937-395-8601 extension 55646.