Off-Campus Library Access
Current Kettering College students, faculty, and staff are able to access library resources from off-campus. Click the link to the resource you want to access. A login screen will display
Students: enter your Student Portal user name and password
Faculy and Staff: enter your network user name and password
Other Off Campus Access Options:
Option 1: Access via Wright State University Libraries website for shared OhioLINK resources
The first time you click a link for a library resource on the WSU Libraries website, a login sceen will display requesting your name and ID#.
- Student ID#: last five digits of your student ID# + last for digits of your SSN
- Facutly/staff ID#: last 5 digits of your employee ID#
The following resources cannot be accessed off-campus through the Wright State University Website
- The Cochrane Library
- KC Online Journals
- Not all resources on the Wright State University Libraries Website are available to KC patrons.
Option 2: Access through OhioLINK
- Access the OhioLINK Get Authenticated form
- On the Institution Selection Form, click the down arrow, highlight Wright State University and for branch select Kettering College , then click Submit.
On the OhioLINK Authentication Form, enter your name and your ID#, then click Submit.
Student ID#: last five digits of your student ID# + the last 4 digits of your SSN; Faculty/staff ID#: last five digits of your employee ID#
- You will receive a message verifying that you have been authenticated.
- Authentication is good for 2 hours; if you need more time, re-authenticate.
- Note: You must be validly registered in the KC the library system to use this service.
If you have problems with authentication
- Access Remote Authentication Help for more information about this service.
- Call the Library for assistance at (937) 395-8053, #6, or email Kathy Salgado at firstname.lastname@example.org