Kettering College Academic Achievement Scholarship
Kettering College Academic Achievement Scholarships are awarded to those students who have no previous college experience and exhibit a record of exceptional performance. The Academic Achievement Scholarship is available to eligible students for use during their freshman year at Kettering College. Scholarship amounts vary and are based on your cumulative high school grade point average. Students with outstanding ACT/SAT scores may also be eligible for a scholarship.
This scholarship must be applied for. Click here to download the application. Please contact the Dean for Enrollment Management for additional details.
Air Force Nurse Transition Program (NTP)
The NTP is an 11-week program for BSN/BAN students considered to be in their senior year of an approved Bachelor of Science/Arts in Nursing degree. This program helps avoid the "catch-22" of not being hired due to lack of experience.
NTP applicants MUST:
- Be a US citizen
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) as a registered nurse (RN) prior to their initial Commmisioned Officer Training class.
The application process can take up to 3 months, so interested persons should start the process the summer before they graduate!
For more information, contact:
TSgt Josh Hopper
2970 Presidential Dr., Suite 250
Fairborn, OH 45324
Montgomery County Medical Society Alliance Scholarship
* APPLICATIONS DUE BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013 *
This scholarship is for the purpose of providing scholarships or grants to students residing in Montgomery County, Ohio, who are enrolled in accredited health-related career programs in Montgomery County.
The following are the conditions for application:
You must have graduated from high school in Montgomery County.
- OR - Your family has established permanent residency in Montgomery County.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited health-related career program in Montgomery County.
- This scholarship is given directly to the school and is exclusively for tuition and related expenses. (This does not cover living expenses.)
- A CURRENT TRANSCRIPT OF YOUR GRADES must be included with application.
- A personal interview will be required.
- A cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 is required.
- Please return the application to your financial aid office.
The Kettering College Financial Aid Office often receives information about scholarships offered by outside entities. Any time we receive outside scholarship information, we will post it on this web site. Please check this page often for updates.