The Student Portal is a resource to help you with your academic and financial information at Kettering College.
To Get There
or click on the ‘Student Portal’ button located on the front page of this site.
- Username: your first initial, middle initial, and last name, all in lowercase. For example, Mickey B. Mouse's username is mbmouse. In certain instances, your username may already be taken i.e. Minnie B. Mouse. In this case, either add a numeral to the end (mbmouse1, mbmouse2, etc) or contact the IT Help Desk for your username.
- Password: last 5 digits of your student ID + last 4 digits of your SSN (e.g. 123459876)
- Canvas - Takes you to the learning management system.
- Email - Takes you to your college-provided email account.
- Mugbook - See who is in your class.
- Degree Audit - See your degree information and find out what courses you still need to take in order to graduate.
- Registration - Register for courses. May need advisor’s permission fi rst.
- My E-Forms - Sign required documents online.
- My Ledger - See your charges and pay your bill with a credit card.
If your professor chooses to put course information on the portal, it will be here.
Making Payments by Credit or Debit Card
To make payments to your student account using debit/credit cards, you may do so by logging into the Student Portal. (For security purposes, KC does NOT accept credit card payments in person or over the phone.)
- Log into the Portal
- Once you are logged in, click on "My Ledger." NOTE: The semester you are logged into will be where your payments post to. If you are paying for a semester that hasn’t started yet, make sure you change the semester on the home page before clicking on "My Ledger."
- Next, click on the blue box that says "Pay by Credit Card"
- This will take you to the payment screen where you will enter the amount you wish to pay in the box, and then provide the billing and credit card information.
- Further detailed directions are provided on the payment screen.
Have comments, suggestions or questions? Send an e-mail to KCITHelpDesk@gmail.com with the subject line “Student Portal.”